Cyren’s award-winning spam, phishing and malware detection capabilities – deployed on high available infrastructures, and configurable with an easy to use web interface – helps you to ensure uninterrupted and superior protected email communication for your business.
The infrastructure used for EmailSecurity as a Service is located in certified computing centers in Germany, guaranteeing compliance with stringent German data security regulations.
- AntiSpam & AntiVirus Protection—the CYREN AntiSpam solution offers filtering and email categorization based on ‘fingerprint’ comparison, allowing differentiation between unwanted spam and legitimate bulk email, such as newsletters.
- Malware detection technology offers optimum recognition of both zero hour outbreaks and known viruses, worms, and trojans sent via email. New malware is identified as soon as it first appears. In order to achieve the highest possible level of protection, CYREN combines two different components that, together, offer optimum virus protection.
- Protection from Distributed Denial of Service (DDOS) attacks—Email firewall protects customer from high-load attacks by temporarily blocking traffic from suspicious hosts.
- Uninterrupted Service—Prevents extreme load peaks that can lead to infrastructure overloads.
- Encryption—Secures email using Transport Layer Security (TLS).
- Outbound — Scanning all outgoing emails for spam and malware.
- Quarantine —Caches affected emails and provides lists of available emails at customizable time intervals.
- Reject Mode — Enables advanced email review during SMTP dialog and ability to reject messages categorized as spam before the email server accepts them. This spares your end user the use of a quarantine.
- Mailtracking—Allow companies to track email transactions and follow-up on ‘lost’ email immediately
Superior Performance. Reduced Costs.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)—No maintenance requirements, no administration, and no updates required
- Higher cost-efficiency through the elimination of additional hardware resources
- Increased Customer Satisfaction—Secure, uninterrupted business-related email communication
- Maximum data protection with our certified infrastructure
- CYREN answers constantly changing malware threats with proactive detection
Powerful Analytics Deliver Maximum Protection
EmailSecurity as a Service uses a unique spam, phishing and malware filter based on CYREN Bulkcheck technology. It examines email for the key characteristics of spam, phishing and virus outbreaks, i.e. the distribution pattern. Each email is reduced to a tiny fingerprint that is compared to the fingerprints of other emails stored in the central databases. Identical as well as sufficiently similar email is used as basis of comparison. This method provides high-quality detection for determining whether the email is part of a bulk mailing. Additional inspection procedures allow for reliable differentiation between undesired (spam, phishing and outbreaks) and desired (e.g. newsletters) bulk emails. In parallel a signature based virus scanner is used.